Are you good with numbers? Are you detail-oriented? A bookkeeping certificate might be for you. Bookkeepers play a key role in the financial management of a successful company. They manage payroll, monitor expenses, and revenue, and help balance the books. Bookkeeping jobs can be found in almost all industries, ranging from large corporations to small family-owned businesses.
Are you looking for a career change? In just 9 months, you could earn a certificate in Bookkeeping and be positioned for a better future.
A NEW 9-MONTH CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
- 18 Credits
- 9 Months
- Online or in-person
- Professional career
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Bookkeeping certificate program will teach you how to…
- Produce financial reports.
- Track company expenses and revenue.
- Use accounting software to calculate and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings and documents for mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Comply with federal, state and local policies, procedures and regulations.